9/01/2010

So I've Decided on a Charity

I've found a charity to ride for on my Coast to Coast bike trip, Project 3rd World Child (P3WC). P3WC is a 501(c)3 non-profit based out of Richmond, VA. P3WC is dedicated to changing the lives of poverty stricken children worldwide who are not fortunate enough to receive an education. Funds go toward the building of schools and creating unique oportunities, so that young and underpriveliged children will have hope and a brighter future.

I met with some of the people behind the charity tonight and explained my idea. They all seemed very open, receptive, and already had some ideas on how to get the ball rolling on this one. I'm genuinely excited about this charity, and I hope you are to.

All donations are tax deductable, and ANYTHING helps. If it is not within your ability to give monetarily at the moment I hope you can spread the word about our endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment